Tires are obviously an essential part of your vehicle. They allow you to be able to get to your destination safely. Therefore, getting the best quality tires for your vehicle is always a good idea. By having a good set of tires, you lower the chances of getting a flat tire or losing grip of the road. A solid set of tires with the right amount of tread allows you to drive through most road conditions safely. Come to Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires in Reno, where our technicians can take a look at your tires and provide the necessary care. To make sure your tires are being used as efficiently as possible and keep you safe, we recommend coming in for a tire rotation every 6,000-10,000 miles.
Signs That You Need Your Tires Repaired or Replaced
If you notice any of the below signs, it is important that you bring your vehicle to Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires as soon as possible. If you don’t fix any issues with your tires, you risk your safety. With regular driving, tires will eventually start to wear down too. Here are some signs that you should look out for:
- Loss of air pressure in your tires - If there is an inadequate air pressure in your tires, it can cause your tires to blow out.
- The tire pressure warning light on your dashboard is on - This is an indication that there may be a leak in your tires.
- Your tires are bald - Bald tires are a result of excessive wear and tear on your tires. Lack of tread leads to higher chances of punctures and less control over your vehicle.
- Your tires' sidewalls have cracks - There are different reasons why there may be cracks, such as wear and age. Once you notice cracks on your tires’ sidewalls, take your vehicle to Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires for a thorough inspection.
- You've been driving with a spare tire for a while - Spare tires are only designed to be driven in short distances.
- You have cords showing - This is a clear sign of excessive wear and tear and should be replaced immediately. If you notice cords showing on your tires, take it to Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires.
By getting regular rotations on your tires and fixing or replacing them whenever that is needed, you dramatically decrease your risk of getting in an accident or being stranded on the road. Whether you are driving in Reno, NV, Sparks, NV, Stead, NV, Spanish Springs, NV, or anywhere else, you do not want to be stuck with a flat or damaged tire. If you notice that one or more of your tires is overinflated, underinflated, or tilted horizontally or vertically, bring your car to Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires today, and we can assess and correct the issue.
Your Expert Shop for Tire Repair
Whether you drive a Acura or Audi, here are some of the many reasons why you should choose us when you get your next tire repair:
If you are in the 89501 or Washoe County area, feel free to schedule an appointment with Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires today! You can give us a call at 775-322-2141 or schedule an appointment with us online. Reno Vulcanizing Auto Care and Tires - Proudly serving the Reno and Sparks communities since 1922, with three convenient locations.